If you're planning for a new single-phase electric service, or a new three-phase service for Commercial/Industrial application, it's time to give us a call at (888) 832-3362 or (580) 832-3361.
You will need to contact our staking technician to provide information regarding the proposed location of your meter and the requested date for the new service. Wiring behind the metering point must be completed by the member or the electrical contractor of their choice before construction by KEC begins.
When everything is in place, the work order is put on our construction schedule. The actual completion time varies depending on such factors as current work load, complexity of the service installation, and weather related conditions.
While we do our best to accommodate your construction schedule, adequate lead time is necessary for us to obtain the needed equipment. This is especially important in regard to three-phase service requests. The sooner you can let us know your project requirements, the better able we will be able to meet your service request.
Before completing the form, take a moment to view our New Service Information and Requirements.
Establishing Commercial Service
Need power turned on at a location served by Kiwash Electric Cooperative? If you are already a KEC member, simply give us a call at (580) 832-3361 and provide the following information:
- Name and Membership Information (Social Security Number, Billing Address, etc.)
- Physical Location of Service (Address or Description)
- Type of Service needed
- A non-refundable deposit at the requested location is required. If you are not currently a member of KEC, stop by one our office and one of our Member Service Representatives will assist you in applying for membership and establishing service.
- A $5 Membership Fee will be required to join - this fee will be refunded or applied to your final bill should you have the location disconnected or move out of our service territory.
- A refundable deposit at the requested location is required.
- A $25 nonrefundable connection fee will be required to initiate your service.
- Facility Charges may be required if your new service requires a line extension.