Ten reasons to allow Kiwash Electric Cooperative to assist you in expanding your business or industry to Western Oklahoma!
- Free customized training for your future employees through the Oklahoma Career-Tech System.
- Quality Jobs Act enables the employer to receive a 10-year cash-back incentive, up to 5% of new payroll for new jobs.
- Great Transportation system begins with Interstate 40, easy access to I-35 & I-44 plus four lane state highways and the third longest runway in North America.
- Low crime rate.
- Low cost of energy.
- Close proximity to markets. Western Oklahoma has easy access to Dallas, Ft. Worth, Kansas City, St. Louis, Denver, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Little Rock, and Albuquerque.
- Lower cost of living including land, housing, and construction.
- Tax exemptions, credits, and incentives are available.
- Enterprise zones with incentives.
- Financial packaging is our specialty.
Click here to download Community & Economic Development video clip (7.5mb)